Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i would get her a garmin with livescope

2. Member
    I keep a list in my phone all year long and any time my wife or kids makes a comment about something they like/want, I put it on the list so come December, the list is already done.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/husband-...istmas-present

3. Member
    iPad. Apple Watch. Things my wife likes that I have got her over the last few years. I agree, it can be difficult. My wife tells me all the time she doesn't want anything particularly, so I get to figure it out as best I can. I just knew she liked Apple watches and would use an iPad but would probably never buy it for herself.

She says the best gift I ever got her apart from the iPad was this stand she uses to stand it on and watch YouTube videos. Thing cost $50, but she uses it all the time and its perfect.

4. Member

5. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS456 View Post
    I keep a list in my phone all year long and any time my wife or kids makes a comment about something they like/want, I put it on the list so come December, the list is already done.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/husband-...istmas-present
    very wise of you

6. Member
    That is how I come up with the items I buy.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    She hates shopping for me more than I hate shopping for her, so my "gift" years ago was to agree that neither had to get each other a gift. She no joke loved the idea and to this day thinks it's the best idea ever. We focus our time and money instead on the kids, friends and family.

That's not to say we don't do nice stuff for each other, just not made up stressful traditions (gift giving on Valentines, birthdays etc). We treat each other to things like vacations throughout the year so the money actually goes to something we both want.
    We've been married almost 50 years and this is what we've done for over the last 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdadking View Post
    We've been married almost 50 years and this is what we've done for over the last 40 years.
    30 years ago, we decided the same thing

9. Member
    My wife and I just moved in to a home we built last month. December is the first mortgage payment. That is my gift to here this year.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    She hates shopping for me more than I hate shopping for her, so my "gift" years ago was to agree that neither had to get each other a gift. She no joke loved the idea and to this day thinks it's the best idea ever. We focus our time and money instead on the kids, friends and family.

That's not to say we don't do nice stuff for each other, just not made up stressful traditions (gift giving on Valentines, birthdays etc). We treat each other to things like vacations throughout the year so the money actually goes to something we both want.
    We have four kids aged 10-19 and have been married for almost 22 years. My wife is very frugal and this led to 3-4 awful years of "wasted" money on things neither of us really wanted/needed. So, we now shop for ourselves for Christmas and get exactly what we want/need. I am getting some new Reef flip flops and bluetooth speaker from the kids, and nothing from the wife as there is literally nothing else I need/want. I have no idea what she's getting for Christmas, but I do know that it will all be exactly what she wants.
    To be truthful, throughout the year we generally get whatever either of us truly need when we need it and what we want when there is a good sale on something we really want.
    2014 920/SHO

11. Member
    I bought my wife a new apple watch.
    ________
    $8

12. Member
    My wife is always cold. Last year I got her a really nice Turkish robe and a towel warmer. She uses both daily and the towel warmer was definitely the home run last year.

13. Member
    Down booties..(Slippers).. My wife loves these..They are made in the US..
    https://www.westernmountaineering.co...-down-booties/
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

14. Member
    We have a spa tub, so I got my wife a towel warmer. She can warm up her towel when she takes a bath.

I also made her a nice metal board with an oak frame so she can collect her magnets when we travel. Right now they’re just in a drawer.

15. Member
    I know I’m getting my wife a Dyson Airwrap. Stuff for their hair is all I know about it and apparently it’s a favorite for women this Christmas.

A nice NRX+ so she can fish with you...

17. Member
    I have never known a woman who would say they have all the diamonds they could ever want.

18. Member
    Tons of good things for her:
    a new reel
    a new rod
    a screen protector
    a set of reloading dies in her favorite caliber
    some brass
    Primers
    how about some powder?? (Not for her nose)
    how about some rouge?? (Not for her face, for her brass in the tumbler)
    brass
    she could always use some worms and soft plastics

just some ideas.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

19. Member
    Pearl necklace

20. Member
    StitchFix.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast