Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    So like when the first CoVid-19™ shots came out? Now the 'shooter™' just carries them around in their smock for 'quick pokes™...' (sign here)

Well it "needed to be cooled to be effective" but seeing as it was not really effective the need to be cooled was no longer a real need......

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    Dump 5 gallons of gas in one room and release 5 gallon equivalent of hydrogen in another equal size room with doors shut and immediately flip the light switch or a lighter and see what happens.
    You could also try this experiment with propane but I wouldn't recommend it
    For a true comparison use a 5 gallon equivelant of gas vapor instead of liquid gas. The gas makes the bigger boom

Hydrogen is the future. Just depends on how long big oil lobby and interest groups can keep paying to keep it down.
    "heard it in a love song.........can't be wrong"

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sodaksker View Post
    Hydrogen is the future. Just depends on how long big oil lobby and interest groups can keep paying to keep it down.

Big oil are the ones pushing hydrogen. Big oil are the ones investing billions in it.
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by sodaksker View Post
    I'd consider Shell to be "Big Oil", they are investing in hydrogen, they can make money from it so it doesn't make sense for them to suppress it. Big Oil is diversifying in the energy market to include green technology.

6. Member
    Hydrogen cars will float lightly on the surface. Propulsion will come from small fans run by captive hamsters,

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    I'd consider Shell to be "Big Oil", they are investing in hydrogen, they can make money from it so it doesn't make sense for them to suppress it. Big Oil is diversifying in the energy market to include green technology.
    Who ordered this drizzly crap? And it's kinda chilly. Need to find my gloves.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    And? They were hit.
    And something also sparked the Hindenburg. What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    Who ordered this drizzly crap? And it's kinda chilly. Need to find my gloves.

Welcome to winter in the Northeast. Now you know why we're always so jovial up here ... (and why many of us load up on vitamin D3 all year)
    Ranting incoherently

DC aint the northeast, thank god....

As a couple people have noted already, my understanding is that the major obstacle to hydrogen powered vehicles was storage of the hydrogen on board the vehicle.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345