Revo Aurora Drag

I have one of the first edition Revo Auroras. Its basically a JDM Gen 1 Premier with some Gen 2 Premier bells and whistles before the Gen 2 Premier came out. Before I got it, someone changed the spool to a a Gen 2 Premier so that it would have centrifugal brakes as well as mag brakes, they also messed with the drag washers a little. Does anyone have a Gen 1 Premier schematic they can send me a picture of so I can put it back to original? ( didnt get the box or schematic with the reel ) or know a way to cinch this drag down tighter and get more out of it? Aftermarket carbon washers or anything? Please let me know, this real is awesome but id love to get more out of my drag, my Gen 2 Premiers are leaps and bounds above it in the drag department. Thanks for the help!

2. Member
    I have a brand new Revo Aurora Gen 1 reel. It is L.H but that shouldn't matter. I also believe I have the schematic, however I will have to look. PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy if I have it.

3. Member
    I have the schematic and the parts list for the Gen 1 Revo Aurora. You have a PM