Purchased the motor in 2020 for an absolute steal... Had some issues I had to diagnose and thanks to several folks on here, was able to figure things out. Well, just this fall she blew the #5 rings.... I thought I would try to share the breakdown and build up of the motor since I took some pics.... Keep inn mind this is the 2.6L, carbed model. I replaced reeds and added Chris Carson Stuffers as well. Gone through the carbs, new plugs caps, rechecked lync and sync... and will obviously be doing that again... Heads are in decent shape. I have a local machine shop that can do the bore, or hone as necessary. I am unsure of the cylinders are plated or not?? If so, not much for bore can be done... Then again, why are different piston and ring sets available then? IE- Standard, 0.25mm over and 0.5mm over...

My thought was to replace the one damaged cylinder, all rings, various seals and crank/rod bearings as necessary from inspection during disassembly. Thoughts? I am no hardcore mechanic, but can and will do what work is necessary....

Any and all advice are appreciated in advance.

Link to Project X19 folder, most recent pics are of motor breakdown etc... https://photos.app.goo.gl/ErViwy5Lt7Kcp9Ac9

Thanks!