Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    As an individual who makes a living in Pro Rodeo and has done marketing in the past for BRC I stand behind this message! I don't care much for coffee but I can drink Community Coffee like it's soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    https://www.communitycoffee.com/ Check out this company. Absolutely delicious flavors and the best company. Supports military and veterans and the good old hard working American farmers and ranchers. Proud sponsor of the Wrangler NFR.

2. dartag1829
    Tried it. Tastes like coffee. Not worth the extra money They are spending a bundle on Fishing pros and motor sports.

3. Member
    I’ve been getting this from my local Sam’s Club and really like it! I run it through my aeropress each morning. Hopefully no one will put it on the “banned list”. I’ve had Black Rifle and liked it but not so much that I wanted to pay the extra that it cost.
    https://www.samsclub.com/p/luna-roas...=plp_product_7

4. Member
    Buy any small farm, organic, fair trade, single origin coffee from a high elevation region. It will taste better than black riffle or any other brand.

5. Member
    I like CAF and the Thin Blue LIne

6. Member
    I tried some at the Ray Roberts Classic. I thought it tasted like flight kitchen coffee from my days in SAC. Which was bad then but I found out I missed the taste. Go figure

7. Member
    Very good coffee but a little pricey. Also, some of the best ads anywhere like this one from the 4th of July.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=06042...FyN0pjTQ&ntb=1

I can just about guarantee working night shift in the hospital for all these years, there are few people on earth that drink as much coffee as I do. Multiple, multiple POTS a day....like a very unhealthy amount. With that said, black rifle coffee is very good, but there are some great cheap columbia and sumatra coffees you can get now online delivered to your door step. If you're going black rifle, JB and BB are very good choices if you just want to dable and see if you like it.

9. Banned
    I would highly recommend them.

10. Member
    They are ok albeit pricey.

11. Member
    Its pricey but really good to me. I have not tried all of them yet, just 2 different ones, one light and one dark. Ace Hardware, Bass Pro Shops have it.

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

12. Member
    Buy what you like. The hell with politics. If I liked Black Rifle I'd buy it even if I had to sneak past BBC sentries. Coffee is a cheap beverage, especially ccompared to sodas nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12