Thread: RodGeeks Blanks

RodGeeks Blanks

Does anyone know if RodGeeks have sales throughout the year? I wanted to try building a rod on one of their blanks and if a sale was right around the corner I would wait for it. Thanks.

2. Member
    Unfortunately I’ve never seen them on sale.. I’ve only been building for 2 years and in that time I haven’t ever seen a sale. they’re good rods though. I’ve built on quite a few of them for anything from light trout rods to bass rods. They’re St Croix blanks so if you’ve held a St Croix, then you’ve held a RodGeeks blank. I’ve only used the C2 series and they are great for the price.

SCII= RodGeeks C2/B2
    SCIII=RodGeeks B3
    SCIV=RodGeeks C4/B4
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    I have seen them run a sale a couple of times. Seems to happen after ICRBE if they are in attendance. I think it is what they have left from the show, so it isn't like a sitewide sale just specific models and colors. They did not attend the show last year and I never seen a sale from them. They don't usually broadcast it, just have to keep a check on the site to see them. They also had a decent discount on rods at the show if you can make it to the show.

4. Member
    St. Croix owns RodGeeks, no sales direct, but check with the dealers, they have some on sale from time to time. Get on their email lists to know when they have sales on.

Quote Originally Posted by denraytay View Post
    I have seen them run a sale a couple of times. Seems to happen after ICRBE if they are in attendance. I think it is what they have left from the show, so it isn't like a sitewide sale just specific models and colors. They did not attend the show last year and I never seen a sale from them. They don't usually broadcast it, just have to keep a check on the site to see them. They also had a decent discount on rods at the show if you can make it to the show.