'20 ZX 150 with 150 SHO

Does anyone own this particular model? One similar? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one and curious about opinions. Currently own a '95 Cajun with a 150 Faststrike. I'm curious the most about ride quality. Flat calm to rough water. Storage and deck space will obviously be better with the Skeeter over the Cajun. So that's a plus. Again, any opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Chad

2. Member
    I have one i bought this year. I like it a lot. It smooth over flat water like every other bass boat, very easy to drive. It will porpoise like other skeeters at low speed, but is easy to remedy with time behind the wheel. 55-58mph is consistent speed (stock prop). Very quick to 55mph. The front of the hull seems pretty flat like most other skeeters, it will slap waves very hard. My definition of rough water is from the great lakes so its a little worse than a normal lake. It handles rough water very well but is not as smooth riding as a deeper v hull (basscat). Dry ride. The hole shot is incredible. Any normal lake with "chop" you will not notice waves. Its very stable and does not roll side to side over waves as much as other brands. Fish-ability is great with the huge front deck. Front tackle storage is smaller than other brands, but the rod lockers are huge and can carry a ton making up for it. You can easily fit 20+ rods- I have an 8 footer in it. I have no regrets buying it

3. Member
    Thanks for the input.