106 Ultra Won’t turn off

Here’s my setup:
    I have a 106 Ultra and LVS32 on the deck, they are on a 30 AH battery. The 106 is connected via Ethernet to a 93sv UHD on the console but the console unit is not on the same battery as the 106 and lvs34.
    These units have been in place for several months and worked flawlessly. The last two times I have been out, the 106 will not turn off using either of the two methods.
    not a big deal, I have a switch on the 30AH battery, but would like to understand what’s changed.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    Here’s my setup:
    I have a 106 Ultra and LVS32 on the deck, they are on a 30 AH battery. The 106 is connected via Ethernet to a 93sv UHD on the console but the console unit is not on the same battery as the 106 and lvs34.
    These units have been in place for several months and worked flawlessly. The last two times I have been out, the 106 will not turn off using either of the two methods.
    not a big deal, I have a switch on the 30AH battery, but would like to understand what’s changed.
    Anyone else have this problem?

3. Member
    Have you tried disconnecting the Ethernet cable to see if that makes a difference
    2021 rt188p , Mercury 115 Pro XS CT , Croxton Razor 4XLR 22 , Z lock 4” jack plate , 8’ power pole blades

Quote Originally Posted by Madeintheshade View Post
    Have you tried disconnecting the Ethernet cable to see if that makes a difference
    Sort of - I tried turning off the 93sv before the 10 inch ultra. Didn’t help. I will try that next time out.

5. Member
    Might unplug everthing and see if it turns on and off.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.