Thumbs Up 24 volt Lithium Battery

I`m currently considering changing over to Lithium batteries for my trolling motor. Big difference in price up front but after a lot of research I think on the back end they pay for their selves in longevity and weight reduction?

Hoping someone else has used the signal 24 volt battery option and can advise?

My question is,

Option 1:
    Do you think one (1) 24 volt 50amp lithium battery will handle my 24 volt Ultrex 80 lbs thrust unit for a normal days fishing 5 maybe 6 hours of off and on use including spot lock at times? Normal speed is 3-4 on the selector unless wind conditions require more. Minkota chart gives the amp draw about the same 3-4 amp draws based on the those settings consecutively.

Option 2:
    Or go with 2-100amp lithium's hooked together?

Thanks for any advice as this is a considerable expense plus, I need a good sales pitch to the boss if you know what I mean!

2. Member
    I bought (2) impulse 100ah. Similar conditions as your a describing but a full tournament day and still had 85%. Kinda wish I had gone with 2 60ah.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Happy go over options with you and our Impulse lineup is currently on sale at 20% OFF the lowest price of the season exclusively thru K and K . For example (2) 60 ah platinum w bluetooth now just . $940 free shipping no tax . (2) of our 100 ah platinums w bluetooth now $1520 free shipping no tax.
    Screenshot_20221201-103325_Instagram.jpg

4. Member
    Keep in mind that if you want freedom from shore power charging by using the Trollbridge 12X24-Lithium it is only compatible with two 12 volt batteries.