LVS 34 worth it when using a 126sv?

Is the difference noticeable and worth it when using the lvs 34 with the 126, or stay with the 32? Won't be upgrading to the gpsmap series. Thanks
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    I think a lot depends on how you fish. I fish deep a lot on the lake I live on, dropshot for example out to 60+ feet. The LVS34 is definitely worth it to me and it is much better than the LVS32 based on my experience with both.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoweefishing View Post
    I think a lot depends on how you fish. I fish deep a lot on the lake I live on, dropshot for example out to 60+ feet. The LVS34 is definitely worth it to me and it is much better than the LVS32 based on my experience with both.
    I agree - I was surprised how much better image clarity and resolution I got with the LVS 34, especially beyond 60 feet. It’s a pretty noticeable improvement.

4. Member
    My stance on this is changing. Up until very recently I’ve been a late model person weather it be cars,phones,electronics,etc.
    When the new model came out I bought the close out model.
    With the way and speed at which electronics are changing today as well as the amount invested I find myself going for the most up to date model when I buy electronics .
    2021 rt188p , Mercury 115 Pro XS CT , Croxton Razor 4XLR 22 , Z lock 4” jack plate , 8’ power pole blades

5. Member
    For me it came down to what can I afford. After raising two fine men one of which stood with me in line at Bass Pro last Friday at 2:30 am waiting to purchase new rifles. We began talking about the Garmin that was on sale, that at the time I had no intention of buying, our conversation turn to do I really need it as my Lowrance units were sufficient. He said he was really happy with his. He finally convinced me by saying “Dad, you’ve worked hard your whole life it’s time to buy the good stuff” so I bought 126SV and LVS34 and a new rifle. I told my wife about my purchase and her comment was just don’t tell me how much you spent, so life is good and I’ll find out how good the LVS34 is.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Baked View Post
    For me it came down to what can I afford. After raising two fine men one of which stood with me in line at Bass Pro last Friday at 2:30 am waiting to purchase new rifles. We began talking about the Garmin that was on sale, that at the time I had no intention of buying, our conversation turn to do I really need it as my Lowrance units were sufficient. He said he was really happy with his. He finally convinced me by saying “Dad, you’ve worked hard your whole life it’s time to buy the good stuff” so I bought 126SV and LVS34 and a new rifle. I told my wife about my purchase and her comment was just don’t tell me how much you spent, so life is good and I’ll find out how good the LVS34 is.
    You're gonna love it!
    Steve in Texas
    1999 ChampioN 203 DC
    2011 Mercury Optimax 250 Pro XS
    Ultrex 36v 112# - 2 10" Helix - 1 10" Garmin for Livescope Plus

7. Member
    I have the 34 and the 126, biggest difference to me is target separation out around 100' . Am I catching more fish with the 34 than I was with the 32, Hell no. lol

8. Member
    Thanks gents! All good points and funny stories about wives :) target separation at the longer distances is needed since most fishing here is deep. Guess I'll try to get as much money out of that 32 transducer as I can :) again, thanks guys
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS