Ultra 126SV linked to UHD 93SV

If I link the 126SV to a UHD 93SV, via network cable, will I be able to see livescope using only one black box?

Yes

3. Member
    Thank you. Also would I be able to make separate adjustments on each unit? For example, could I put the range out to 80 feet on the 126SV and put the range out to 30 feet on the 93SV or having two separate color pallets for each unit?

4. Member
    Some of the settings are synchronized and some are unit specific. I think it depends on where the software resides for that setting. If it's on the black box, both units change. If it on the unit, then each could be different. Palette is unit specific. Range applies to both units.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    That was what I was afraid of. I was hoping to have the range out to 80+ feet on the 126sv and keep the range at 30 ft on the 93sv.

6. Member
    That's a really good idea, but I don't think it can be implemented. The power applied to the elements depends on the depth and range.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Thank you.