Mounting LVS 34 Transducer

What would be best way to mount the transducer on the shaft of the trolling motor? Which way will give the best picture in forward mode. I am using the 8 degree offset but would it be better to use the perspective mount in forward view? Thanks for any replies.

2. Member
    Mine is just mounted with the standard Garmin hardware that comes with the transducer on the shaft of an Ultrex. I get great images and am very happy with it. I only use Forward view.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by championbass1 View Post
    What would be best way to mount the transducer on the shaft of the trolling motor? Which way will give the best picture in forward mode. I am using the 8 degree offset but would it be better to use the perspective mount in forward view? Thanks for any replies.
    I have one and couldn’t be happier.
    https://fishobsessed.com/collections...ng-motor-z-pkg

Quote Originally Posted by Keoweefishing View Post
    Mine is just mounted with the standard Garmin hardware that comes with the transducer on the shaft of an Ultrex. I get great images and am very happy with it. I only use Forward view.
    This is what I do also. Port side of the shaft mounted with the 8* mount. I use the allen key bolt that comes with it, as the knob tends to loosen up. Never moves.