Autochart shoreline contour issues

I started using the program in June and had it working for me then. 6 months without using it and I can't remember the process/settings to clean up the contour lines around the shoreline. I attached a pic of what I have going. Can someone remind me? Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    It looks like you don't have a shoreline reference for that Lake. You have to specify where the Shoreline Reference comes from. If the basemap doesn't have one, you can create it or can download it from the Humminbird Chart Select web site.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

3. Member
    The lake is on both the world map in autochart and on the zero line card, so the shoreline should be defined. Is there a setting I'm missing in the background?

4. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oodrod View Post
    The lake is on both the world map in autochart and on the zero line card, so the shoreline should be defined. Is there a setting I'm missing in the background?
    Yes, you have to tell Autochart Live where to get the Shoreline Reference. How you do that differs on the Helix or Apex/Solix. You didn't say which you have.

I don't have access to my Apex at this point or I would take a look and let you know.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

5. Member
    I have a helix, sorry

6. Member
    I am having problems with autochart pro. That is what the picture is from. That may clear up some confusion.