Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

USA Lowrance HDS Pro announcement with details!

Today is the day we get to see all the details, can’t wait.

Last edited by STRETCH1; 12-01-2022 at 04:48 AM.

2. Member
    This video goes through all the details
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Thx for posting was looking forward to the new info

John Walker - Matthews NC

2021 Ranger RT198P - Mercury 150 4S - Enertia Eco
    VesselView Link - MotorGuide Tour Pro - Lowrance Carbons

Lookin good

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

5. Member
    I'll stick with my Carbon 16s and active target 2. Nothing released that deserves an upgrade.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydan View Post
    I'll stick with my Carbon 16s and active target 2. Nothing released that deserves an upgrade.
    Agree.

7. Member
    Actually very disappointed in Lowrance. Once again, Lowrance fails to recognize not everyone has endless pockets of money. Would have loved to upgraded my current Active Target system, but to have to purchase all new module(s) and tranducers to do an upgrade is not very consumer friendly. JMO.

8. Member
    I don’t understand this sentiment ^^. Lowrance, like any company does R&D to bring newer and more advanced products to the market because customers ask for it. Mega frequencies and clearer AT have been the most requested features I’ve been seeing for quite some time. Well research costs money. Selling units funds the research to develop tech. For customers who can’t upgrade with every new release, they continue to support existing tech for at least 5 years and like with Carbons even longer. That tech is still viable and best in class. I don’t buy a new iPhone with every new release, my old one works fine. Rather than complain about the cost of their tech, I am actually happy they listened to consumers and gave them what was being asked for. I’ll have the new tech on my boat within a year or two. Soon as I’ve saved up the money. No reason to buy it and go into debt. What I have works great. To each their own though.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

9. Member
    Coming from 2 HDS Carbons 12's I will be getting the new units, the question is.. when can we buy all this?

10. Member
    Well said
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    I don’t understand this sentiment ^^. Lowrance, like any company does R&D to bring newer and more advanced products to the market because customers ask for it. Mega frequencies and clearer AT have been the most requested features I’ve been seeing for quite some time. Well research costs money. Selling units funds the research to develop tech. For customers who can’t upgrade with every new release, they continue to support existing tech for at least 5 years and like with Carbons even longer. That tech is still viable and best in class. I don’t buy a new iPhone with every new release, my old one works fine. Rather than complain about the cost of their tech, I am actually happy they listened to consumers and gave them what was being asked for. I’ll have the new tech on my boat within a year or two. Soon as I’ve saved up the money. No reason to buy it and go into debt. What I have works great. To each their own though.

NoCAL

11. Member
    So.. when will everything be available for purchase?

12. Member
    HDS PRO 12 will be in the BP and Cables 2nd week of Jan along with AT 2 No date on the 3100 module as if yet. The new ORbit software for the Ghost will be out middle to end of Jan. Transducers are same timeframe as HDS Pro
    Last edited by Basshopper; 12-01-2022 at 10:57 AM.

13. Member
    I see there is a new 3-n-1 HD nose cone for the Ghost however...

*requires S3100 sonar module for Fish Reveal SideScan

Mark you have any information on this?

14. Member
    Excellent. I’m hoping my new boat arrives middle of January so that will work out well if I can find them in stock.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    HDS PRO 12 will be in the BP and Cables 2nd week of Jan along with AT 2 No date on the 3100 module as if yet. The new ORbit software for the Ghost will be out middle to end of Jan. Transducers are same timeframe as HDS Pro
    I have missed info on the new ORbit software for the Ghost. What is that?
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO

16. Member
    Does anyone know if the beam angle has been widened on the Active Target from the original 18 degrees?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tnriverhammer View Post
    Does anyone know if the beam angle has been widened on the Active Target from the original 18 degrees?
    No Change 18deg per transducer. The Scout Wide is more than anything out there for coverage.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by golferdude View Post
    I have missed info on the new ORbit software for the Ghost. What is that?
    The ORbit is an update that will give you user settings to anchor or circle any waypoint with the Ghost. So you set distance to waypoint 30 ft or any amount. Then if you want to fish all the way around the waypoint you can circle it at that distance and at any speed you want.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    I see there is a new 3-n-1 HD nose cone for the Ghost however...

*requires S3100 sonar module for Fish Reveal SideScan

Mark you have any information on this?
    There are 2 transducers for Fish Reveal AIHD FishReveal High Wide and the other is High Low, Bass Guys will want the HW The 3100 is required with even the HDS Pro to get Down and SIde Image Fish reveal

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    The ORbit is an update that will give you user settings to anchor or circle any waypoint with the Ghost. So you set distance to waypoint 30 ft or any amount. Then if you want to fish all the way around the waypoint you can circle it at that distance and at any speed you want.
    Is the ORbit part of the Ghost now?
    2017 ZX250 250 SHO

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast