Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar

Found a Tikka unicorn!

I was given a Tikka M65 30-06 by my SIL. Her dad (now deceased) kept the gun in a case and the magazine elsewhere. When the house was cleaned up for sale, the magazine went out in the trash with a lot of other stuff.

I've looked for three years for one and finally came across a fellow in Finland that fabricates exact 10 cartridge copies of the originals in various calibers.

Last edited by CDN Bass; 11-30-2022 at 08:57 PM.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Nice! My Tikka T3X Lite is the most accurate out-of-the-box rifle I’ve ever owned. Time to burn some powder in that ‘06!
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    Link/contact info for your contact? I have a T3X Tact A1 in 6.5CM, so a newer gun I can find mags for. But only Tikka makes mags for it and they are pricey and troublesome. Would like to try something different.
    John

4. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jejb View Post
    Link/contact info for your contact? I have a T3X Tact A1 in 6.5CM, so a newer gun I can find mags for. But only Tikka makes mags for it and they are pricey and troublesome. Would like to try something different.
    Hi, John. The fellow in Finland is only making the older M65 magazines, but here is a link to aftermarket and apparently improved mags available in the US. Yes, they're expensive!

https://www.watersrifleman.com/magazines/

Marc
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

5. Member
    Nice. I have some experience with with a 695. They have cheapened them as time has gone on and those older ones are really nice.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    Hi, John. The fellow in Finland is only making the older M65 magazines, but here is a link to aftermarket and apparently improved mags available in the US. Yes, they're expensive!

https://www.watersrifleman.com/magazines/

Marc
    Thanks much!
    John