Lund Pro V Bass Questions

Hello,
    I'm looking at picking up one of these soon and had a couple questions for owners of this model. I'm looking at the 1875 but some of the questions would apply to either. I'm coming out of a Tracker Proteam 185 so I'm familiar with aluminum boats but this is quite different.

1. I've watch a lot of videos on the interior but none show the access to livewell and bilge pumps. How easy is it to get to all of that stuff and the motor to transom bolts?
    2. What is the side to side stability like when you're moving around the boat?
    3. Does someone moving around a lot the back deck have much effect on the front? My current boat is pretty tippy but it's not nearly as wide on the bottom.
    3. Does it stay on plane at slower speeds?
    4. What's the minimum speed you can run around on pad?
    5. How dry are the front compartments?
    6. What's one must have feature to order besides typical trolling motor and graphics?
    7. Any regrets?
    8. Is it a solid long lasting platform? I've had my current boat for 20 years so I will want to run it a long time.
    9. What's the stowed length motor down and tongue swung on the 1875?
    10. What's the space like between the front and back seat on the 1875 XS model? I get it's probably not ideal for a super long run but it is it comfortable enough to an adult for a short run.
    11. I've got 2 kids so there will be a lot of tubing, skiing, and swimming so wondering what it's like with 4-5 people in the 1875 XS model.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. Member
    I owned an 1875 for a short while(12.5 HRS) and didnt get rid of it
    for any reason, just wanted to move on. The only question I can answer,
    is the side/side stability, it's the most stable boat I have ever owned, and
    thats several. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

3. Member
    www.lundboats.com Almost all of your questions are answered.. even some of the performance questions and specs (Red Book Section).

-Here are a few quick answers, however:
    #1 The pumps are accessed through a good sized deck lid in the splashwell just ahead of the engine. The are cartridge type pumps for easy replacement of the pump. #2 These are very wide boats. The chine width is almost as wide as the gunnel width = excellent stability. ...and helps low speed planing ability.
    #3 The compartments have sealed lids an Lund's Advanced Water Control system which diverts water to the bilge area under the cockpit foor.
    #4 Lunds are well known for durability and long lives. There is no wood in a Lund Pro V.

4. Member
    I have a 2022 Lund 1875 Pro V Bass XS with a 200 Pro XS. It is an amazing solid boat. I tried to answer your questions the best I could. I live in Southeast Indiana. 15 minutes from Tanners Creek. If you are down this way or want to take a road trip to take a ride, come on down and we will hit the river.

1. I've watch a lot of videos on the interior but none show the access to livewell and bilge pumps. How easy is it to get to all of that stuff and the motor to transom bolts?
    There are two covers in the rear area to access this equipment. Not sure it will be fun to replace them when I have to but we will see.

I had an RT188 and it was a great boat. I would say my Lund 1875 is just as good.

3. Does someone moving around a lot the back deck have much effect on the front? My current boat is pretty tippy but it's not nearly as wide on the bottom.
    I have fished four men out of my boat, two guys on the back and it was not bad. Yes you can feel it move and lean some, but I would not say it is tippy.

Quickest boat I have had to get on plane and rides nice at slower speeds.

I like cruising from 20-30.

Have not found water in mine yet. Top of compartments have foam glued to them from factory.

6. What's one must have feature to order besides typical trolling motor and graphics?
    My wife really likes the passenger console. Takes some room but gives her a little protection from wind.

7. Any regrets?
    None, Looked at 2075, but for my wife and I the 1875 is perfect.

8. Is it a solid long lasting platform? I've had my current boat for 20 years so I will want to run it a long time.
    I have had it since March 2022. Seems very solid. Friends have an older Lund and it has taken a beaten, but still is a nice solid boat.

I will have to get this for you.

10. What's the space like between the front and back seat on the 1875 XS model? I get it's probably not ideal for a super long run but it is it comfortable enough to an adult for a short run.
    The front chairs slide forward to allow more room. I really like the xs model that we have. Like I said there were four of us and it worked out really well.

11. I've got 2 kids so there will be a lot of tubing, skiing, and swimming so wondering what it's like with 4-5 people in the 1875 XS model.
    Four grown men did not slow it down at all. I have the 200 pro xs with 10" jack plate.

2022 Lund Pro V Bass 1875
    Mercury 200 Fourstroke Pro XS
    Hummingbird Helix 12 Console & Bow

I absolutely love the 1875. I’m 6’1” around 210 and I have to try, almost jumping to get any side to side movements. I can sit in the back flip up seats comfortably with leg room when the front seat is moved ahead just a bit. Kids or shorter people will have no issues. I can cruise 20mph on plane, but when you can go 60 why go 20 lol.
    No regrets at all. The only thing I really don’t like is the cooler is nothing more than an igloo lunchbox. The passenger console glovebox will get wet in a heavy rain. The tool holders open into the glove box.
    it’s an awesome boat.

6. Member
    I have a 2075 Pro V Bass XS but here is my opinion.

As Stated, 2 round hatches in splashwell. May have to reach in with one arm/hand to replace them, but accessible without having to remove batteries or anything.

Boat is very stable. Had a Triton TR21 and the Pro V Bass is more stable.

I have not noticed a significant amount of tippyness from people walking around.

Yes. Gets on plane very quickly.

Sorry, do not recall what speed.

I sometimes get water in the smaller front 2 compartments. I think it gets in somewhere around the front console area. Hasn't been bad enough for me to worry about it.

hmmm.... I added tricksteps to the front to help when loading boat on trailer. I really like those.

7. Any regrets?
    Wish I would have gotten a jackplate from the start, still might. The motor is to close to back deck. If tilted to far up it could hit the ski pole or seat poles.

I think it will last for as long as you take care of it.

I have the 2075, so not sure. My garage is 30ft and the 2075 fits with not a ton of space left.

N/a... 2075 has plenty of space.

N/a... 4 adults in 2075 are no problem.
    2021 Lund 2075 Pro V Bass XS
    2021 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    2022 Shorland'r trailer