Minn Kota Precision Charger 3 Bank charger AGM and Lithium Batteries

As stated above I have a 0ne year old Minn Kota Precision 3 bank Charger which I purchased when I switched to 2 Ionic 100 amp TM Batteries. I have the charger on the wall so the batteries are only connected when I get home from fishing. My normal practice is to charge all three batteries as soon as I get home and then again right before the next outing. All batteries age disconnected by battery switches during charging. The Ionics really don't need to be charged this second time since they still read 100% normally. Is it OK and safe to disconnect the two Lithium Ionic batteries and just charge the AGM with one bank? Don't want to hurt the charger or the batteries.
    Thanks in advance.

Drew if you out there what do you think

2. Member
    I just posed this question to MK recently about my PC although it was my two wet batteries that were already fully charged and disconnected from the charger for winter storage. They said it was fine, and that I would see a red light on each disconnected bank indicating error, which is normal. My AGM, which remained connected, charged up fully.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S