Elite TI2 and Structure Scan

I have a HDS Live at my bow and no issues with the structure scan from my Ghost TM. However, a while back, I lost the structure scan on my Elite TI2 at the console. I assume I am not choosing the right transducer from the installation page, but I cannot figure out which one to use. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Sorry - just not much of an electronics guy.

Also - if I bite the bullet and upgrade to a Live on my console, how hard would it be to network it with my front Live? Thanks.

2. Member
    Need more information. What transducer is connected to the Ti2? When on the Structure page, what does the image look like? Any error messages? Does the Source on the Structure menu say This Unit?

Connecting two Live units to share sonar images and sync waypoints involves nothing more than an Ethernet cable. Really can’t answer you question without knowing what you want to accomplish by networking the two units.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    What transducer is connected to the Ti2? I believe a Lowrance 000-12396-001 - transom structure scan 3D transducer

When on the Structure page, what does the image look like? Just a thin line right under the boat - nothing off the sides, even though it is set out to 20’ 30’ or whatever

Any error messages? no

Does the Source on the Structure menu say This Unit? Sorry - lmk where I would find that - don’t remember seeing that yesterday when messing with it

4. Member
    You likely have the Active Imaging 3-in-1 ducer, not StructureScan 3D.

5. Member
    Look at the silver tag on the transducer-cable to check which transducer you have. Typically Elite Ti2 where sold with Active Imaging 3 in 1, but there where other alternatives. StructureScan 3D is NOT such an alternative, that transducer is simply not compatible with Ti2 as it requires cabled ethernet that Ti2 does not have.

Once you know which transducer you have, go Pages-Settings-Sonar-Installation. If you have AI 3i1, the little box identifying the transducer should be grayed out reading AI 3i1. If not, choose the transducer you actually have from the list.

Then report back, and if possible include a screenshot from the unit and photos of how your transducer is mounted.

6. Member
    Thx all - will do! I know the AI3i1 does not show up as an option on the installation page. I’ll report back!

7. Member
    It does show up but it can’t be selected. The unit will automatically select it using XID. But as mentioned, there are other transducers that could be connected. To find the source the unit is using for StructureScan go to the Structure page and hit menu. Source should be listed across the top of the page or there should be a menu item named Source.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175