Nitro repair time?

My Z20 has been gone for 6 weeks. I am having trouble finding information about it. I’ve had limited results and have been trying Tracker Customer Service. No one answers the phone.

2. Member
    Sorry to hear....what was the reason she went in for service?

3. Member
    Call the customer service number and press one. John will answer eventually. I’ve been taking to him weekly about delivery status of my new boat. I’m sure he can help or get you pointed in the rite direction

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZcal2021 View Post
    Sorry to hear....what was the reason she went in for service?
    Blisters in the hull.

5. Member
    I got through to CS. The lady said her computer showed it close to finished. She said she would check further and either call me back or have someone else call.

6. Member
    No one called. I called back and got no help. I want my batteries charged. The guy said the dealer has them. There is no dealer. It is the main service center and they don’t have them. They are trying to track them down. I’m not a happy camper.

7. Member
    It's hunting season, I'm surprised someone answered the phone at all. lol
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

8. Member
    I finally got a progress report on my boat. My batteries are in storage at the factory. The blisters have been repaired. The first layer of gel coat is on. The red hull coat is going on today. Monday sanding will begin. Delivery hopefully by the end of next week.

9. Member
    They've had mine for 3 weeks now for the pad being to soft and causing the boat not getting up on pad. Figured it would be Feb.-March before getting it back. This is the second time sending it back to the dealer for me.

10. Member
    The way it was explained to me is that the shop mine is in only takes one boat at a time. Mine was third in line so three weeks waiting to get in and now two weeks of repair.

11. Member
    First time I sent mine in they had to split the top cap from the bottom cap and reseal it. Took them almost 2.5 months to pull it in and work on it. I am not expecting any thing quicker this time either. lol

12. Member
    I got an update today. They are now saying another 2 weeks plus they can’t find my batteries. This is wearing on me.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    I got an update today. They are now saying another 2 weeks plus they can’t find my batteries. This is wearing on me.
    It would wear on me also. Where is you boat again? A main Bass Pro Shops or at some fiberglass shop that does work for BPS?

14. Member
    It is at the Nitro factory in Clinton, MO.

15. Member
    I got the boat back yesterday. The hull looks good but the boat is dirty. The trailer tires look like they have been in the mud. The upside is they gave me a new transom saver, kill switch lanyard and replaced some damaged decals. I’m sure glad to have it home even though it is too cold to go out.

16. Member
    Glad you got your boat back. Guessing they found your batteries?