Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I'd say that is solid. Those extra two thin brackets should certainly take the bit of spring/flex out of the two 90 degree ones.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster,RN View Post
    Attachment 509676Attachment 509677Attachment 509678
    Seems solid so far. Getting ready to put it all back together. Thanks for the photos to point me in the right direction.
    bassmaster, not running an RPM gauge?

3. Member
    I have the mercury smartcraft gauge between the graphs. It's hard to see in the pic because it had the white gauge cover on it. Only thing I gave up was my fuel gauge, but it never was accurate. I go by the fuel used feature on the smartcraft.

4. Member
    XXXLTRP I like your bracing for the dashboard. Nice fabrication brace. I braced mine very similar to bassmaster,RN except I used SS 2" x 1/4" pieces formed to match console angles with a 1/4" SS backing plate. I'm currently running a single 12" live at console with the Ashmore dashboard. I'm working on replacing my original dual gauges with new solid dash plate fabrication moving the needed gauges down to center gauge section and starter switch panel.
    bassmaster,RN I like your dash setup. Looks like we are fairly close in proximity.
    Triton console.jpg
    2005 Triton TR20X-Mercury Pro XS 4.6L V-8 250 HP Serial # 3B378953
    2016 Harris Cruiser 24-2016 Mercury150XL-Serial # 2B232319

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster,RN View Post
    I have the mercury smartcraft gauge between the graphs. It's hard to see in the pic because it had the white gauge cover on it. Only thing I gave up was my fuel gauge, but it never was accurate. I go by the fuel used feature on the smartcraft.
    thank you for the info maybe I will try to move my two graphs out to fit it in between like yours. Not having an RPM or Trim gauge sucks... thanks

6. Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12