LFP vs NMC lithium

For a dedicated livescope system ?
    2021 rt188p , Mercury 115 Pro XS CT , Croxton Razor 4XLR 22 , Z lock 4” jack plate , 8’ power pole blades

2. Member
    NMC are more powerful, but they can be more troublesome as well. Physical damage and improper charging can lead to fire potential. LFP while a bit less powerful are safer. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    • Slightly older technology. Nickel manganese cobalt (NMC) batteries contain a cathode, made of a combination of nickel, manganese, and cobalt, and work great as a power storage option.
    • Introduced as a more stable option to older technology "lithiums" Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) batteries have a lithium iron phosphate cathode that gives the batteries a longer lifespan and increased safety without sacrificing performance.
    • If you are really interested in the progressions of the tech here is a great website. It's a bit on the geeky side of things but still good reading. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7215417/

4. Member
    A bit techy for me, but does give some good background. Of note might be some of the scarce elements in some of these recipes. There is child and forced labor issues involved with Cobalt in the Congo and other places. JMO Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go