CX21/Mercury 250 ProXS 4S Prop to Pad

Has anybody running a 2021 or newer CX21 w/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4S, actually taken the time to measure their prop to pad? I'm really not interested in the jackplate gauge reading, to many variables. I'm looking for the prop to pad measurement for a Fury 3 blade and a Tempest Plus 3 blade. Thanks in advance if you have any measurements.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Has anybody running a 2021 or newer CX21 w/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4S, actually taken the time to measure their prop to pad? I'm really not interested in the jackplate gauge reading, to many variables. I'm looking for the prop to pad measurement for a Fury 3 blade and a Tempest Plus 3 blade. Thanks in advance if you have any measurements.
    I have a 300R, I am running about 3 inches below pad most of the time, really have not had the chance to check different props and engine height, it runs pretty good there.

3. Member
    I have a 20 and just like HappyKamper my best has been 3 inches on the dot, with that said I can run it higher without a heavy load. The best I have seen is right at 78 by myself and 1/2 tank gas at about 2 3/4. With two guys and same gas I saw 76.9 at 3 inches, both running a 24 Fury 3 turning real close to 6200

4. Member
    Thank you for the information gentlemen. 2 3/4" - 3" is what I was guessing.