Rod Blank Help-Question

I am not a big poster on site, do more reading and following of ideas. I now have been stumped and asking for help/guidance. I had a rod I loved, and decided I’d order from factory a replacement just like it. however when I got new rod in they had changed blanks, the difference in the two is night-day. I would love for someone to help guide me and let me know if I can a blank like my old rod.
    old rod is a “smoke”. And what’s is on side ( HSX 70 Graphite million hi-strain graphite. SKC705 F )
    any help on this will be greatly appreaciated
    thanks-Andy

2. Member
    That won't help much, you need to measure the blanks power and action angle to start comparing blanks, then we have to compare materials, then we can make an educated guess.

10/4. Thanks… I’ll start there, cause I have no clue

Rod is Med action Line wt. 8-17. Lure wt 1/4-3/4

5. Member
    That could be sooooo many blanks, everyone has a 7' M blank. Here's just a few

Rainshadow ETEC72M-SS or IMMC72MTC or REVC72M-SB
    Liberty MB703
    Hydra OSMB700M or BS843F-Ng
    Rod Geeks C270MF or C470MF or B270MF or B470MF
    Point Blank PB701MF
    NFC probably 5 or more models that fit that bill

duplicating or even coming close is going to be real tough without both the old one and a new blank in your hands.

6. Member
    Your lead in says that you ordered one from the factory that was to be just like it...but, wasn't. It might help if you put exactly what you ordered, from whom, and when? Just thinking out loud.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Hi Andy,
    If you'd like, you can send the old one (the one you like) to us and we'll match it up with a Rainshadow blank model. We have 600+ blank models to match from here in the Batson warehouse. When we have it matched up we'll have a dealer quote you a price (we're wholesale only), and then drop ship on your approval. If you're interested, you can contact us here: https://batsonenterprises.com/contact-us

-Geoff at Batson
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

8. Member
    Not a bad offer right there

9. Member
    That’s mighty fine customer service!
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

The guys at Batson are TopNotch!!!
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

Quote Originally Posted by Batson-Brands View Post
    Hi Andy,
    If you'd like, you can send the old one (the one you like) to us and we'll match it up with a Rainshadow blank model. We have 600+ blank models to match from here in the Batson warehouse. When we have it matched up we'll have a dealer quote you a price (we're wholesale only), and then drop ship on your approval. If you're interested, you can contact us here: https://batsonenterprises.com/contact-us

-Geoff at Batson
    AWESOME!!!