2008 Champion 188 CX OEM carpet?

I'm getting ready to recarpet my 2008 Champion 188 CX and I want to use as close as possible to the same carpet that came on it originally. It is tan and I believe 20 oz. weight. Did Champion offer more that one tan color in 2008? Does anyone know what the specific color might be called, and if it is really 20 oz.? There are two tan colors on the Syntec link above. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I looked in my 2008 Champion brochure and the only tan I see is "Mocha Mist". I know a lot of guys have used Bass Cat carpet:

High Quality Exterior Carpet (basscatstore.com)

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Champion used Syntec carpet on the TN models. Check their site https://www.syntecind.com/carpet-for-marine/ It's either going to be Aggressor or Platinum II. They show TrueMicaMist in both styles. Platinum has a Charcoal which is what is in my 07. Getting mine recarpeted now and going with 24oz.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STLBassBuster View Post
    I looked in my 2008 Champion brochure and the only tan I see is "Mocha Mist". I know a lot of guys have used Bass Cat carpet:

High Quality Exterior Carpet (basscatstore.com)
    Thanks. I think that is what I remember. I lost my brochure and my build ticket.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Champion used Syntec carpet on the TN models. Check their site https://www.syntecind.com/carpet-for-marine/ It's either going to be Aggressor or Platinum II. They show TrueMicaMist in both styles. Platinum has a Charcoal which is what is in my 07. Getting mine recarpeted now and going with 24oz.
    Thanks. I did see their site link above. I am going to go with the 20 oz. to make sure that my lids close. They are still tight with the 20 oz. after all of these years. I had earlier Champs with the Storm and Charcoal colors.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Just FYI, we have the carpet that was used for many years in many different boats. We do not do the installs, but sell and ship cut yardage. We use syntec. I am not on BBC much, so it is probably best to call us or send an email. 417-883-9811 auroracvs@aol.com