Dual Bow Units on a 2006 TR21X

Can some one post some pics of their dual bow mounted units? I'm trying to decide to either stack them or mount them side by side. They are both 10" units. I currently have one unit mounted on a 22.5 degree Dek-it bridge that I'm trying to make work for 2 units. Not sure I can. Just looking for some other ideas. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Member
    Look for my posts in this thread and you’ll find some pics what I did. I stacked them for what it’s worth. Did not like 2 12s side by side

https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1201653

3. Member
    Thanks. Gives me some ideas. Trying to keep everything low enough for the cover to fit also.

4. BBC SPONSOR

We have some options available as well.

Shoot us call with questions.

270-703-6133

5. Member
    Take a look at STR8 mounts. Priced very afforable. Great stability.

6. Member
    I used the Dek It dual mount and have no complaints. It was helpful being able to adjust the front graph side to side in order to clear my active target transducer.
    2008 Tr 21X- 2018 250 Mercury Pro XS 4S
    2B595479

7. Member
    I have 2 12's stacked. I believe Hennessey mounts, says hoe on them, found to be the highest over the pedal mount. The 2 cons I've found is my tm cords I have to move manually while deploying and stowing tm to get around the graphs. Also, I tried to install a all aboard marine all sync livescope pole and you can on starboard side cause it will hit the graphs.

8. Member
    Thanks for all the input. I've got some research to do now with all these option!