Lithium Batteries

Put a set of Lithiums in the boat a month ago and wow what a difference they made. My favorite fishing hole was getting pretty low and it was becoming a real pain in the butt to get the boat off the trailer for this old man. Took 100lbs. out of the back and now no more pushing and shoving it just floats up and off. I know I could have waited for some rain but at my age you don't wait on anything, and never trust a fart

What kind did you get? I have been wanting to buy some, but they are still a little higher than my liking.

3. Member
    I keep reading good and bad stories about lithium's. Curious to see how they hold up.
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    What kind did you get? I have been wanting to buy some, but they are still a little higher than my liking.
    Check out Impulse Lithiums Sales

https://www.impulselithium.com/

Call me if you need any help with the system

Bill

205-965-8436
    Last edited by Impulse Lithium; 11-30-2022 at 02:16 PM.

5. Member
    I put Impulse Lithium in my Ranger 520 and love them. I went with one 36v and one 12v for cranking. No regrets! So much lighter and so easy to deal with! Impulse helped me make the right choice. I have ridden my 36v hard in Kansas wind and never fallen below 50% when I go to charge. I sent you a pm with a suggestion.
    Last edited by GClark519; 11-28-2022 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GClark519 View Post
    I put Impulse Lithium in my Ranger 520 and love them. I went with one 36v and one 12v for cranking. No regrets! So much lighter and so easy to deal with! Impulse helped me make the right choice. I have ridden my 36v hard in Kansas wind and never fallen below 50% when I go to charge. I sent you a pm with a suggestion.
    Don't see the PM.

I have been running them for over a year now and don't know if I can ever go back. No lack of power and can go a couple of days with not charging them. I am running Lithium Ionics.