Upgraded graph on livescope

I have been running a 93sv with livescope about 3 years. Given some of the issues I was seeing here, I never did an update to the unit. I just purchased the echo map 126 on Black Friday. Will I need to do any update to the black box?
    thanks

2. Member
    To get full benifits I believe you will. I am making this decision myself. I'm looking to purchase a new unit myself and my Blackbox still runs 2.0 version(never been updated). If I decide to update im going to update with the older unit not the new unit.
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

3. Member
    I would update both the graph and the black box to the current version of software.

Current version is excelent.

You will need to update the GLS10 box.
    The unit you jsut bought has the latest update for that particular model (the 12" Ultra series) and is loaded to that particular units software.
    The GLS10 is its own working entity as is your 126. To update the GLS10 you can do it through Active Captian through the 126 but it is compleatly its own update.

6. Member
    Luke, for us that don't have good internet service can this not be done with a SD CARD. If a SD card is used are you not updating the graph as well?
    2013 Pantera 2
    200 Pro XS (2b009069)
    Ghost Trolling Motor

Quote Originally Posted by Redngoo View Post
    Luke, for us that don't have good internet service can this not be done with a SD CARD. If a SD card is used are you not updating the graph as well?
    Yes, you can do it by SD card. Using the SD card will update the graph, as well, if the graph is not already up to or newer than the version on the SD card.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and, he'll lay out of work, miss dinner dates with the wife....and live happily ever after"

"He, who dies with the most toys, wins"

You can update by SD card yes.
    I have had to do this once on my system.

at the time I had 3 graphs and livescope.
    All my graphs were the same family 1-1242, 2-1222 units.
    I had the graph update and the livescope update for the GLS10 box.
    Put it all on the same SD card loaded it into my main unit (1242) and it updated all 3 graphs and livescope from the same card.

Just to double check you can write down the update.
    Say your GLS10 is needeing updated to 2.61v
    graph to 22.10.
    Input the SD card and run the update.

you can go into the unit and check updates on all units connected to the network through the settings. Just to make sure the update installed correctly.