2016 SHO 225, 600-ish hours but less than 50 on a new powerhead... When getting boat ready to trailer, ie at the house, when I trim the motor up to install a motormate, or any reason really, the trim runs for a second or two then bogs down and sometimes even stops. I wait a couple seconds and it starts to work again.

On the water, under power I never see any issues. And, when pulling out after a day on the water the trim is responsive/normal. It's just when it's been sitting at the house for a few days I guess I see this...

I don't believe it's a battery issue, I did I see it with my previous Northstar AGM and still see it with a new Lithium 125ah. I checked cable/connections/etc and cleaned up the cable ends, etc - all connections to battery are clean.

Not sure what to check next... going to pick up some Skeeter parts soon so can ask when I'm there, but the fact that it works fine after a "slow start" is perplexing. Fluid issue? other wiring or pump issue? Or just normal after sitting for a few days...