Banned

What to burn eth or noneth 2014 90 yama four stroke?

Just bought a ranger 16'9 ghost. It has an older 2014 90 four stroke with 200hrs. Being that it's a four stroke, can I just burn 87 octane gas from the corner or do I need to go with the high dollar stuff???? Never owned a four stroke or yama so not sure about fuel specs. I only use noneth in my Gambler / 250 proxs. I have heard the newer four strokes are good with the eth fuel. Wasnt sure about this one since its older.

Also, how do I check the oil. Took the cowling off last night but didnt locate a dipstick. I did see what looked like a plastic reservoir on the back of the block (passenger side)

Needed a boat to fish live shrimp out of. Just put carpet in my Gambler, didnt want to mess up the carpet. Bottom of St Johns River is mostly mud which is where the shrimp live. It can make a mess but with a flats boat I just hose down. Also, bass fishing has just gotten too expensive and crowded down here.

Thanks

Regular gas is fine better if you can get corn free. Dip stick should be next to the oil filter right side from the rear.

3. Banned
    10/4 thank you