Zipwake trim tabs, Mounting on curved transom

Hi Everyone, looking for some suggestions on mounting a new style of trim tab on a boat that has some slight curve and contour on the back of my transom.

2002 Ranger 619, walleye boat 200 Opti.

Zipwake is a new trim tab company that operates different from traditional tabs. Instead of a large plate that hinges up and down with a set of actuators, this is all vertically integrated. There is a vertical plate that moves up and down to give you your lift. This gives the benefit of only taking up a couple inches of total room behind your boat, meaning it won't get in the way of my kicker, rear trolling motor, or boarding ladder.

The issue is on those early 619's they had a slight curve at the back of the transom. I'm looking for ideas on how to build/fashion a plate that I can get to follow the contour of the transom while providing a flat mounting surface on the back side for the zip wake. Looking for ideas on molding, machining, or anything else to create a perfect fit on the adapter plate I'd need to make.

Any ideas? Pic below is not my boat, mounted with traditional trim tab. You can make out the curvature of the transom.

https://zipwake.com/series-s/

KIMG0597.JPG

Thank you for all the guidance.

The transom is not reinforced in that area to handle the stress of the tabs. Yes, you could add reinforcement but the is no access from the inside because of the floatation pods. It is not possible

3. mikesxpress
    Jim is correct.
    If your hull was not equipped with tabs, it's highly unlikely the transom was reinforced to accommodate them.