Boat Storage near or in Pickens?

So we are moving up to Pickens the 2nd week of Dec and in figuring out the logistics of moving a house 2 cars , 2 people and 3 dogs it seems like the easiest would be to bring my boat up and leave it but I am a bit concerned about just dropping it off at my house ( up there ) and leaving it unattended for several days it would NOT be in a garage

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I know you said you were moving to Easley but are you going to be in Easley proper, closer to the city of Pickens, Powdersville or Liberty? I know there are many storage facilities in the area just trying to figure how close/far away from the new house.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    I know you said you were moving to Easley but are you going to be in Easley proper, closer to the city of Pickens, Powdersville or Liberty? I know there are many storage facilities in the area just trying to figure how close/far away from the new house.
    The Easley deal fell apart , the house is in Pickens city

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    This link may help, there are a few on hwy 178 and a few on hwy 8 but the area has plenty of storage locations. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=pickens+sc+storage+units

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Better respool your reels gonna need more than 15 feet of line on them, Keowee is deep and clear and you're gonna have to learn how two fish for spots.

Better respool your reels gonna need more than 15 feet of line on them, Keowee is deep and clear and you're gonna have to learn how two fish for spots.
    I've fished Keowee,Jocasse and Hartwell before looking forward to it

7. Banned

I’m fishing deeper in SC than I ever did in NJ.