Power pole blade cracks

So, I am looking at my 8' power pole blades and both are cracked about 2-3' long. Anyone else seen this before? DSC00018 (2).JPG
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

I haven't and iv had 3 sets of poles. How old are the poles? Call PP and send them pics. I bet they take good care of you

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I have seen this from time to time and power pole will cover it. I am not sure if it is a curing issue or maybe a miss mixed batch of the plastic that is houses the everflex spike itself. Power Pole does not manufacture or mold the everflex spike. The spike carries a lifetime warranty. If you contact them on Monday when they reopen let them know and they will ship you 2 new spikes. You can swap the spikes out in 5 mins.

4. Member
    PP replaced one of mine without any hesitation. They also quickly replaced a failed pump assembly the year before. Best customer experience I have had from a company.
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open

5. Member
    Appreciate the responses. Poles are two years old so hopefully they will take care of it. If not I will replace them anyway. I would prefer they to though.

If it is just the spikes they will replace both of them no questions asked.. My poles accidentally deployed while driving down the road grinding down my spikes and they still replaced them even though it was 100% my fault..

Their customer service is out of this world good

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

7. Member
    Had a similar issue this summer and they sent me a replacement. Instructions were easy to follow

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Simply call Power Pole tell them spikes cracked and they will replace no questions asked .. we have seen this from time to time.

9. Member
    I sent them an email. They responded and asked for pics and serial numbers. I sent pics of both cracks and serial numbers and they are sending out replacements. FWIW, I'm not the original purchaser but they handled it anyway. Great company, great customer service.

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FeFanatic View Post
    I sent them an email. They responded and asked for pics and serial numbers. I sent pics of both cracks and serial numbers and they are sending out replacements. FWIW, I'm not the original purchaser but they handled it anyway. Great company, great customer service.
    spikes are lifetime warranty , keep that in mind if any future issues or you just simply wear a set down.

11. Member
    Spikes arrived yesterday. Just like promised. Good company.

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FeFanatic View Post
    Spikes arrived yesterday. Just like promised. Good company.
    The best .