Thread: ATN scope

ATN scope

Anyone have any experience with these scopes?

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I just looked through them at their company store in Austin. Looked pretty good.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    Are you asking about their thermal scopes or their video scopes? A coworker I see at the range sometimes bought one of the regular non thermal ones. It is kind of neat and will take photos of where the crosshairs were when fired and such which is pretty neat. It is really like a camera and a display so the resolution is not great and picking objects from a background is not easy. Having a compass and inclinometer is kind of neat.

4. Member
    Thermal scope. Actually don't really need a night vision or a thermal but for another $150 or so why not. What has my interest is the built in ballistic calculator and automatic adjusting reticles. That would be very cool to have, especially shooting 22's, with as much drop as they have in 100 yards.

5. mikesxpress
    ATN is the Harbor Freight of scopes. Much better choices out there.

6. Member
    Yeah I looked at Pulsar and they are about $3500. To much for me.

7. Member
    I have an ATN THOR 640x480, 1-10X. I have killed hundreds of hogs with it. My son has a Halo, which is over twice as much - and clearer for sure. I have had mine almost three years now.

8. Member
    I wonder if they are the "new kid on the block
    ", just selling a cheaper product at a much discounted price? Or, are they just affordable and getting better as time goes by. Ain't nothing wrong with new and affordable as long as it's good. Kinda like Vortex scopes. And I know night vision, real night vision is $3-5k, and I don't know about the price of real thermals. But I used military night vision and thermals mostly while on the range shooting m2 50 cals from humv's. From what I've seen on youtube the Atn scopes look really good as far as nv and thermal goes.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    We sell about all the brands, it’s kinda of hit and with ATN, if you get lucky and get a good one, it’s pretty decent. They have been pretty decent with us on replacements when necessary