BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar

2022 BBC Christmas Gift Exchange is Here!

Its that time of year again! Trying to get this going a little bit sooner this year in case any participants want to take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!

This post is for any questions about the workings of the BBC Christmas Gift Exchange. In a little while, I'll be starting an "I'm in" thread.

For those that haven't done this before, the way that it works is that you purchase a Christmas gift for the person that posts to the thread directly ahead of you. There are no rules as to type of gift, only that the gift has a minimum value of $25 - some gifters are known to be considerably more generous than this

Once you post to the "I'm in" thread, PM the poster in front of you (make sure that you refresh your screen first to make sure that there weren't more than one person posting at the same time) to get details about their shipping addresses and things that might be on their wish list (if you so choose. There is no obligation to take input from your recipient.)

The "I'm in" thread will remain open until 11:59 PM on December 23rd, at which point I will buy the gift for the last person in line. Please remember to only post "I'm in" on the next thread to avoid confusion, and to ask any questions, comments, etc in this thread.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

"I'm in" thread is up and will be pinned shortly - find it here: https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1203119
    Last edited by BasserJim; 11-22-2022 at 10:57 AM.

2. Member
    Thanks for putting this up for this year Jim!

3. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    The thread to join is up!

4. Member
    i am in

Quote Originally Posted by CaymasRodney View Post
    i am in
    You need to be in the other thread Rodney.