Steez SV TW & A TW

Thinking about picking up a Steez bait caster for pitching. I'm currently using Tatula's due to the way I position my index finger when palming the reel I tend to get ghost turning of the magnetic brake not to mention after a full day of pitching/casting my finger actually gets pretty sore from the ridges on the brake wheel.I also find myself having to re-adjust the brake once or twice an outing.

The Steez brake control looks to be more recessed into the side plate. I have not been able to handle one personally so I'd like to know if anyone has experienced any problems with your finger or palm inadvertantly moving the wheel.

2. Member
    Fished the steez a for the last 3 years heavily and never once moved the outside dial. How it's in there you don't have to worry about it moving.

3. Member
    Agreed, no issues whatsoever with the dial moving. You’ll be perfectly fine

4. Member
    Same with the 2019 Morethan as above. Inadvertent moving of the mag dial is not an issue I have experienced.

5. Member
    I love my Steez a. My flipping has gotten much better.
    Respectfully,
    Captain Rab
    V1CO 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the
    world to put to shame the wise; and God has
    chosen the weak things of the world to put to
    shame the things which are mighty

6. Member
    Steez is great for sure but the new Zillions are close and a lot cheaper. I bought a used Zillion here last summer along with a Poison Adrena and it is really nice.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanboat View Post
    Steez is great for sure but the new Zillions are close and a lot cheaper. I bought a used Zillion here last summer along with a Poison Adrena and it is really nice.
    I agree with this 100%. I own mulitple steez a, but after buying a zillion g, i will not buy anymore steez.