Any good bass boat carpet guys in Austin

My Sterlings carpet is looking pretty ratty. Want to get it redone but don't know who does good work? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Just dropped mine off at Golden's Boat Carpeting & More in Juaquin. 5 and a half hours from Abilene, but well worth the trip, I understand. About an hour closer to Austin. Can let you know in about a month.

3. Member
    Thanks. The more research I do the more I am inclined to take it to Houston and get it tricked out with Safefloor. Seems like it’s a totally difference approach and worth the investment as it’s for life. Hope yours comes out super nice. It’ll be like a new boat I bet.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kasezilla View Post
    Thanks. The more research I do the more I am inclined to take it to Houston and get it tricked out with Safefloor. Seems like it’s a totally difference approach and worth the investment as it’s for life. Hope yours comes out super nice. It’ll be like a new boat I bet.
    What is the cost for a bass boat? Who does it in Houston?

5. Member

6. Member
    Not trying to talk you out of it but if safefloor is like sea dek it won’t be forever. My buddies offshore boat looks like hell after 2 years just from fish fins and rocks in peoples shoes. It’s nice but doesn’t wear as well as they lead you to believe.

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Had a buddy use this guy for his Ranger and said detail and quality of workmanship was lacking

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Had a buddy use this guy for his Ranger and said detail and quality of workmanship was lacking
    Agree with TX Champ. Quality of workmanship observed was sadly subpar at best..

Quote Originally Posted by Fish-N-Style View Post
    Agree with TX Champ. Quality of workmanship observed was sadly subpar at best..
    Very low-quality carpet also