Is there a Navionics Card for Lowrance units that has Headwaters Lake on it.

I don't know if it is necessary to have a good card. I fished there a lot last year without one but it is odd to look at your chart without even a lake outline on it.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

2. Member
    No but you can pick up a great map at the tackle shop right down the road. Highly recommend getting it.
    Shows every detail of Headwaters. I think it’s called Fellsmere Outdoor Adventures.
    Last edited by gambler1; 11-19-2022 at 01:10 PM.

3. Member
    I've got Headwaters on my Navionics card. If it's not showing up on yours, maybe do an update.
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbtvet View Post
    I've got Headwaters on my Navionics card. If it's not showing up on yours, maybe do an update.
    Really? when did that come out? If so what card?

Here is Navionic's Online Webchart view, so if you have a current subscription and download updates you should pick it up...

6. Member
    Been on Nav for a while now.

7. Member
    The BASIC OUTLINE is on Navionics, But not a real Detailed Map--- at least there wasn't.

The very First Year it Opened Hummingbird had their Lake Master Guys out there recording it---FACT. They said then it would be out by Summer the next year,

Hasn't shown up yet that I know of.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    The BASIC OUTLINE is on Navionics, But not a real Detailed Map--- at least there wasn't.

The very First Year it Opened Hummingbird had their Lake Master Guys out there recording it---FACT. They said then it would be out by Summer the next year,

Hasn't shown up yet that I know of.
    Yes I remember when they were out there. Even though Navionics has an outline of the water boundary the true detailed best map is the hard copy. Amazing all the different structure options to fish there.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Here is Navionic's Online Webchart view, so if you have a current subscription and download updates you should pick it up...

No detail though

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post
    Been on Nav for a while now.
    Yes But no detail. Get the hard copy

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler1 View Post
    Really? when did that come out? If so what card?
    I've got the Navionics Platinum+. I don't remember when it came out but I do remember the first few times I went to Headwaters I had to use the Satellite imaging on my phone's map app.
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200

12. Banned
    It's on the Hotmaps Platinum South.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler1 View Post
    Yes But no detail. Get the hard copy
    I watched it built and had a few lucky connections. If there is one lake that is easy to figure out it is headwaters. There is more Google shots of it being built than any other lake.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post
    I watched it built and had a few lucky connections. If there is one lake that is easy to figure out it is headwaters. There is more Google shots of it being built than any other lake.
    I agree but most need it for navigation and aren’t gonna take the time to figure all that out.
    I have been there and having the hard copy map helped me locate certain points of interest that I was looking for. The variations are endless and a bass fisherman’s paradise. You can almost decide how you want fish for the day.