Thread: RodGeeks update

RodGeeks update

Received an email that RodGeeks was in the process of revamping their website, and adding new blanks and colors. Looks like they added a Bass3 blank (assuming the SCIII equivalent) starting around $75. They also cut back on the colors they offered.. of course the one color I liked the most to build on they got rid of . You can tell it’s definitely more standardized to what St Croix offers since the take over. Hopefully they get the shipping/correspondence worked out. Hasn’t been too good as of late
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

I sold the heck out of those SCIII blanks before they quit selling them. Be awesome if this one is close.

3. Member
    Everything we loved about RodGeeks originally is not lost. Frank-Paul King decided he wanted to bring the Temple Forks Outfitter production to the US and produce blanks for other companies, but he wanted a state of the art facility. He got with Bob Penicka the old owner of RodGeeks and they developed Composite Forge, LLC. All is not lost, the best may be yet to come.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonplugger1 View Post
    Everything we loved about RodGeeks originally is not lost. Frank-Paul King decided he wanted to bring the Temple Forks Outfitter production to the US and produce blanks for other companies, but he wanted a state of the art facility. He got with Bob Penicka the old owner of RodGeeks and they developed Composite Forge, LLC. All is not lost, the best may be yet to come.
    That's really interesting, I hadn't really been paying attention to what Bob was doing after he left Rod Geeks. Hoping they'll be providing blanks to builder as well.

5. Member
    I’m glad to see the new additions.
    Nitro z21