Boat sell advice

Contemplating selling my 08 triton
    what are some of the things that are required to be listed and what platform is highly recommended to use for listing?

2. Member
    Can list here on BBC and/or facebook marketplace for your area. I've used boattrader.com, but that costs money.

For me personally, I would want to know the hours on the motor, any major engine work (i.e. new powerhead and/or lower unit), what electronics are on it, and any other goodies like if it has power poles before I look at a boat.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KayDubATC View Post
    Can list here on BBC and/or facebook marketplace for your area. I've used boattrader.com, but that costs money.

For me personally, I would want to know the hours on the motor, any major engine work (i.e. new powerhead and/or lower unit), what electronics are on it, and any other goodies like if it has power poles before I look at a boat.

thank you and I appreciate your time and response

4. Member
    I bought my new to me Triton off of Facebook market place. I don't have a Fb account, one of my guys that work for me did the searching on his account. Pictures, pictures, pictures. Take the time to clean up your rig, let the potential buyers see how great it can look when detailed. Do not leave it to their imagination. Some people can't see past a pine needle, dust, leafs here or there.

5. Member
    To go along with what’s stated above, for me when I’ve ever shopped for car or boat I want to know condition and make sure it’s been cared for. Put yourself in the buyers shoes, what do you want to see and know about in an ad. It’s a big ticket item, list the big perks first and work your way down. For me if an ad has 4 pics and a short description I assume it wasn’t cared for, they are using things, or they don’t want to sell it that bad. I don’t even look at those ads (not counting here, that’s how it is here). The last thing for me is put up all the info you can, hours, maintenance, extras. The more you list the less dumb questions you will get also.

6. Member
    Great ideas and honestly some of the stuff you guys mentioned I wasn’t tracking
    I know people can be picky and I will get the maintenance report from the time of ownership from the shop to include as well