Thread: Lithium Pros

Lithium Pros

Any reviews on these batteries?

I have (2) of their M3110 100AH batteries that will be 4 years old in Jan 2023. They’ve been great batteries and still going as strong as day one. The only issue I had is when I spoke with them and described my setup, I was assured that (1) would be sufficient for my trolling motors while the other (1) would service my electronics. Yes, I said trolling motors. I utilize these Lithium batteries on my Twin Troller X10 that has (2) 36lb thrust motors mounted inside the hulls, operated by (2) foot controls. I finally wound up wiring the (2) Lithium Pros in parallel, in order to get longer days of run time on the trolling motors. I then purchased my first Ionic Lithium for my electronics. The Lithium Pros are definitely expensive and I sure wish they had the app for monitoring, as I’ve found that tool to be quite convenient with the Ionic Battery.

3. Member
    I previously had these. I had 2 of the 36v 40ah tied together, then 2 of the 12v 110ah batteries tied together.
    The biggest problem is that there was no way to monitor the state of charge (can't use the voltimeter on the boat with Lithiums). I had no way to know how low the batteries were. I was stranded on the water twice. Once with my Ulterra trolling motor down and no way to raise it up without power. So I called them, and they recommended getting the Victron battery monitor. This was hundreds of dollars more and a complex installation by my boat guy... only to result in the ability to monitor 1 of the batteries. I finally ripped them out and got the Ionic batteries. They have built in bluetooth so I can view the state of charge with my phone. Ended up being MUCH cheaper also.

4. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Another vote for Ionics, love mine.

Being able to see all the charge levels/stats about each battery on your phone is great.

Get with Andy/Drewcraft here on BBC, best customer service out there!

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

Lithium pros is the original they have been around for 10 years or longer.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

6. Member
    I have 3 of their 70Ah trolling motor batteries and the M32215-S 12V 215Ah Marine Starting Battery. Their customer service is pretty good and they even replaced my 215Ah starting battery because it went dead while sitting in the box too long before installing it. They have some newer batteries out that have the Bluetooth function or be connected to your NMEA 2000 network. Worst case, one can order the Bluetooth battery monitors and place on the batteries if you like. Besides the initial issue with the starting battery, they have been flawless and never worry about running out of juice, even fishing on tidal waters.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Be happy go over all the Impulse Lithium options with you.. 10 year NON PRORATED WARRANTY!