Adding Dual Graphs RFI

2021 919
    I am trying to decide if I want to try this myself or have it done, so I have been looking at some previous posts. I want to add a graph and M360 on the bow and another on the console( 2 10's currently - Possibly 2 12's in the future).

I have the dual graph shroud on the console. Some have advised to add support to the bow where the shroud screws into the console.

Is this still required or has Phoenix done this on the boats ordered with dual shrouds?
    When the console shroud is removed do the gauges unplug, or is there more to it?
    Can/should a gimble mount be directly bolted thru the console, or is a backer plate required.

I am still looking at mount options for the bow, I want dual over/under stacked so that I can still access the boat from the trickstep without stepping over graphs. In addition I need to keep it from being so tall that I can still use the cover without having to remove a graph each time.

Still trying to decide on Str8 up style mounted directly to deck or some type of bow shroud mount option. I am assuming adding support for bow shroud screws and possibly a backer plate is required also. Is it possible to thru bolt a mount to the deck, or does it need to be screwed.

2. Member

3. Member
    I run 4 12" and a 360 and Livescope, I really like the setup but I need to either remove my graphs or get my cover modified. 20210723_095207[1].jpg20210723_095214[1].jpg
    2021 Phoenix 921 ProXP w/Mercury 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke
    Bow Garmin Force, Garmin 126SV and 12"Solix, Mega 360, Livescope
    Console Garmin 126SV and 12"Solix
    Ionic 125ah, 3 Battleborn 100ah, Power pole charge, 8ft Power Poles

Catch and Release for our children's future.

Bassgreg what are the wraps on the units holding the covers on? I realize they are a type of bungee where did you get them?

5. Member
    I have 2 10s at bow and 2 10s at console. At bow, I went with the over the pedal dual mount (Hennessey Outdoors). I just used screws and has been fine so far. Before this, I had single 12 mounted directly to bow shroud. The shroud had a backing plate, but looked like it would eventually fail (kinda bounced around going down lake). I have the black plastic type shroud.

At the console, the gauges do unplug and mine had backing plates already installed. I've seen where many people have mounted directly to the shroud. I have the Precision Sonar dual mount for the Phoenix shroud and it's been great.

My cover will not fit with outside graph installed at console.
    Last edited by mkm; 11-20-2022 at 09:20 AM.