bump board mounting

Have a 98 Triton TR21 looking for ideas where guys have mounted the bump board. I purchased the holder that is suppose to go in front cup holder but when i removed the left cup holder next to the cooler it is not deep enough for the board to sit flush. was thinking of the rear spot behind the left rod locker not sure its deep enough. Looking for pics and ideas where guys have mounted.
    thanks

2. Member
    Mine came with bump board mount on the inside of the center rear tackle storage box. I tried to do what you are and it wouldn't work with an 18" bump board.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

3. Member
    I had a 2000 Tr21 and it was mounted on the underside of the center front storage lid. I actually have one of these, Holder and Triton bump board. I would text you pics if you like
    Just send me a PM

4. Member
    How long is the board? Minimum length in Connecticut is 12 inches, you can cut the board down.
    1998 Triton TR-20, 2017 Evinrude 150HO

5. Member
    Team,
    That was what i was leaning to ours is 12 but lunker lakes are 15. Just thought i may be looking in the wrong area. I removed my cup holder and not long enough.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ES21HP View Post
    I had a 2000 Tr21 and it was mounted on the underside of the center front storage lid. I actually have one of these, Holder and Triton bump board. I would text you pics if you like
    Just send me a PM
    Mine too. Mounted under deck lid.

7. Member
    I bought a magnetic tool strip from Harbor Freight and screwed it to the inside support brace of the middle compartment.

Then I used double back tape and put it on the back side of measuring board and a piece of sheet metal stuck to the tape. Place the board w/ the sheet metal to the magnetic strip.

Now I just open the lid and the board is right there on top.
    1998 Triton TR-20, 2017 Evinrude 150HO