2006 Yamaha HPDI

I have a 250 HPDI that is running great but I noticed that I have not had the fuel filters and Impeller change in two years. I did have the oil in the foot changed last spring. I only put 50 hours or so on it I the last two years. It has around a total of 650 hours.Should I go on and get that done?

2. Member
    What water pressure readings are oyu getting at wot? I would replace the fuel filters as ethanol is not great on anything. It is cheap insurance to keep it running for a longer time.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javelin90 View Post
    What water pressure readings are oyu getting at wot? I would replace the fuel filters as ethanol is not great on anything. It is cheap insurance to keep it running for a longer time.
    I never burn ethanol as I know first hand from carburetors I have rebuilt from vintage motorcycle. It is more expensive to go 100% but I figure it’s worth it.

4. Member
    About every 3 years I will pull the injectors and have them cleaned, checked, and calibrated if needed.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javelin90 View Post
    About every 3 years I will pull the injectors and have them cleaned, checked, and calibrated if needed.
    Iwent on and took the boat to a dealer today to do the service. He said if it’s running good he would not touch them.