Zxr20 electronics swap. Need advice on mounts.

I am looking at putting Lowrance units on my zxr20 and selling my helixes that came on the boat. I just am better at running the Lowrances. I am wanting to put to 9” graphs at the bow. Anyone have any recommendations for a double mount that works with skeeters bow plate.

Also curious if anyone went to a HDS 12 at the console and if they found a way to make the skeeter panel work with it. It would be nice if I could get a replacement piece that holds the gimble that would bolt on as a replacement for the wider gimble of the lowrance.

Part of my thinking in doing this is I can sell my units I have and replace under my state team deal. I know I could by BBT mounts that replace the existing panels but really don’t want to spend 800 bucks for mounts. Makes it tough to sell to the wife with those extra costs.

2. Member
    str8upmounts.com

3. Member
    Ken do you have any pics. We’re you able to mount on the skeeter mount or did you have to mount their bracket on the deck?

Quote Originally Posted by KenZ119 View Post
    str8upmounts.com
    That is exactly who I ordered from when I added my Garmin 1033 for LS.

I just added their dual plate to the factor Skeeter mount and my HB and Garmin are on it.

5. Member
    Thanks guys. Now to figure out the dash. I would am trying to see if I anyone makes something that will bolt on the existing dash panel to so I can mount a wider gimble on it. I may have to make something myself or cut the angles out to allow for the extra width.

6. Member
    Last edited by ksubasser24; 11-14-2022 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Double post

7. Member
    I used the Bass Boat Tech mounts on my ZXR20. I also used their spacers to bring the units up a little bit higher since I need glasses but won’t get them.

8. Member
    What Mark said. Did not change the console setup so can't help with that.

9. Member
    On the console I just unbolted the u shape mount and cut it in half, then spread it apart and bolted the 2 halves back on.