Deals/Black Friday sales on injectors, molds etc

Have any of you seen anything yet? My son has really gotten into this hobby and Santa is going to get him an injector and some better molds for Christmas.

2. Member
    They will have some deals or always do. Personally i'd buy a basstackle injector for safety & their molds are great. Whatever you do don't buy one of the cheap ukraine made injectors to save money because you'll be buying one from the makers i mentioned after you try using it much. I have molds from basstackle, angling ai, fatguys fishing, enforcer bait molds, lurecraft, do-it molds, jacobs mold & machine, bobs tackle shack etc. & they all make some outstanding molds. It just depends on who has the style that you. All of them make great molds. I have some that i traded for too or bought very cheap that are from makers i never heard of & they work great too. Zeiners is a great place to buy do-it molds & cheaper there too. As far as sales they'll all usually ahve a sale.

3. Moderator
    Thank you for the feedback.

4. Moderator
    Quick update.... I never saw any sales on these. I went ahead and ordered him the BassTackle injector after several of you recommended it to me for safety reasons.

5. Member
    Smart move. I've had mine for several years & it still has the original o rings in it. I lubricate mine about every 3 or 4 shots with worm oil. I bought a gallon of it several years ago & i poured a pint into a smaller bottle & when the injector needs oiled i just pull the plunger back some & pour a small amount into the injector then pull it all the way back & then with the lid off of the pint bottle i stick the tip into the opening & squirt the oil back into the bottle. I also use this bottle to lube baits when bagging & to moisten them up when needed if they're in the bag a while & soak it up. A little goes a long way & it will definitely make your o rings last. He'll know when it needs oiled because it will start to stiffen up.