Mercury 3.4 sensor calibration

Good morning, I have a pair of Mercury 200 four strokes that run well, ser# 2B593152, 2B59354, the engine data is monitored via Vessle view 703/and a simrad GO7 that is networked in. Via Vessle view I can calibrate the trim, but sometimes see differing pressures, fuel burn, temps etc, are seen between the two at a steady cruise rate. Can a mercury tech log on to these and verify sensor readings so if one engine or the other is “off” I would be able to see it, and know it was not just a bad sensor reading.
    Thanks

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Not remotely- but it could be done on the water (tech in boat). There are a number of reasons this can happen... more than likely there is something not right on one of the engines if the difference is significant. Something as simple as a bad spark plug can alter fuel consumption by more than 15% on one engine.

Missing a digit on the second serial number...

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor