Question Need some help!!!

I just bought a 2021 xpress h22b. Engine is Yamaha sho 175 with power tech prop OFX3R21PCL200. Boat has manual jack plate not sure of size. Center shaft to bottom of hull is 1.5.

When on plain trimmed up full throttle only can get 5000 rpm's. Boat is leaning to port side. If I trim up any more front of boat will start jumping. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    Is this the right place to post this?? Im new to this! Just looking for a little help.

most guys here bass boat experience,
    would think with flat bottom should not be leaning so much.
    check the bottom of boat for hook or bad dents etc. none are really straight anyway.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

4. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    ****Xpress Set-ups**** - Page 5 (bbcboards.net) Has some info on H22b, might help
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

5. Member
    That is still the hyperlift hull if it is the H22B series. That powertech prop is your problem with the bounce. Not sure why it is wanting to lean.
    Last edited by jgleu; 11-14-2022 at 10:22 AM.

6. Member
    Bottom of boat is dent free.

7. Member
    I bought a 2020 X21 and it came with a powertech prop 25p. My boat only ran at 5,000 rpms with the 200 sho. That prop didnt get the boat out of the water, barely any control, and I had it tested for it to be a 27p almost 28p prop even though it was stamped a 25p. I HIGHLY recommend changing that prop. For some reason, hyperlift xpress boats dont like them. There are plenty of other people with conversations on here that say the same thing. Its not a bad prop, just not a good prop for this boat. I went with a tempest prop and I love it!

8. Member
    Thanks Bud!