Thread: 11-12 report

11-12 report

Cold and a little snowy day of fishing. Started 7:30 and had a really good jerkbait bite all day till 3:00. Wt 47* only 1 on a jig the rest was on a 110, and a MB flap slap. Probably caught 40+ best was 3lb but lots of 14” still a good day this time of year. I’m hoping to get out Thursday,Friday as I have a few days off work next week.
    1D46F365-ABAF-486C-A075-CD87483ADA4C.jpeg

2. Member
    Man, that sounds like a blast! I think I only had one day all season where I got close to catching that many, and that was fishing from early morning until late afternoon. Hopefully you'll be able to get out several more times this year. We've got skim ice on some of our water up here, so I think I'm done until next year unless we get a week or two of warmer weather.

3. Member
    It was very fun. This lake fish’s super good in the winter. I was planning to take today and tomorrow off to try and fish but need to work today. Hopefully I can take tomorrow off still? Unfortunately I think a lot of lake have skimmed over with ice :-( I’m sure some people are ready to ice fish though so good for them!