Humminbird Customer Service

My 360 went down yesterday. Called today, got right through, and 360 is on the way to Eufaula for warranty repair. They provided a pre-paid shipping label. Should be back by the end of next week. Very pleased with the CS experience.

2. Member
    What is their number ? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z520brewer View Post
    What is their number ? thanks

Service Center in the U.S. – Humminbird (johnsonoutdoors.com)
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    Yeah, they have great service!!

5. Member
    360 still doesn't work with my under warranty gen 4 Helix 12. DI is also not working. Unit is now going back to Eufaula for checkout. Taking my earlier statement back after two interactions with them this morning. I will say they answer the phone quickly. A+ on that.

Makes me wonder if it's the Helix.
    I had issues with a 360 not working. I told them I wasn't convinced the 360 was the problem. They sent me a new one and no difference. Sent them the Helix and when it came back everything worked.

7. Member
    I think that is the issue as my DI disappeared also, but the young man I spoke to says 90% of problems are power related (customers fault) and each unit should have a separate wire, including accessories, back to the battery. 13.6 volts at the unit via 10 gauge marine wire, dedicated lithium battery, and soldered connections, so doubt that is the issue. When I switched in a known good unit (Gen4 MSI) from my console all worked as it should, as do the other two units I have hooked into the network. We will see what they find out.

8. Member
    Humminbirds customer service is top notch. I’ve had to call them a few times over the years and never been displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Amistad Tackle View Post
    I think that is the issue as my DI disappeared also, but the young man I spoke to says 90% of problems are power related (customers fault) and each unit should have a separate wire, including accessories, back to the battery. 13.6 volts at the unit via 10 gauge marine wire, dedicated lithium battery, and soldered connections, so doubt that is the issue. When I switched in a known good unit (Gen4 MSI) from my console all worked as it should, as do the other two units I have hooked into the network. We will see what they find out.
    Good luck-- keep us posted.

10. Member
    That's why it's nice to have all solix or all helix. A swap out of a unit or a transducer, sure can save some time in diagnosis. It's just me, but they wear out the power issue.
    Technology troubleshooting is difficult on a phone. Been there, got the t-shirt. You are a lucky man if you get a seasoned tech. But good techs get promoted and move up. It's a vicious circle....

11. Member
    Sent a Helix for repair on Monday before Thanksgiving. They received it on Wednesday, it was repaired and on my front porch on Friday afternoon day after Thanksgiving. Wow that is quick service.