Thread: FTX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    $3.1B owed to the Top 50 creditors.

I'm just waiting for the list of who lost what to come out. I am sure it will be in the bankruptcy filing as soon as the creditors start filing claims. I am sure there are alot of high profile people that are embarrassed to admit they invested in it just like when Madoff went down.

2. Member
    I wonder how many pension funds invested in FTX? I have read about some of them. Ontario teacher’s has written off 95 million.

There will be alot more when all the collateral damage is manifested.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I'm just waiting for the list of who lost what to come out. I am sure it will be in the bankruptcy filing as soon as the creditors start filing claims. I am sure there are alot of high profile people that are embarrassed to admit they invested in it just like when Madoff went down.
    There was a list a few days ago…lots of sports stars.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Prestridge View Post
    I wonder how many pension funds invested in FTX? I have read about some of them. Ontario teacher’s has written off 95 million.

There will be alot more when all the collateral damage is manifested.
    Florida "leadership" managed to piss away +$200M in our pension funds in Russia.
    One of the cabinet members called for divestment immediately after the invasion.
    Instead, they did nothing AND continued to invest. Brilliant. Obviously, bad move.
    And they wonder why I'm not happy with the lack of a COLA increase for years.

Haven't looked to see how much crypto the pension system is holding. Why bother?

5. Member
    Google, NY Fed Launches Digital Dollar Pilot Program With Big Banks

6. idbefishing
    How is this SOB not locked up by now?

7. Member
    This is why you stick with the adults in the room.

8. Member
    Time has proven when you step outside the boundaries, it's hazardous, there's no safety.
    When losses are due to self-imposed endangerment, is it illegal? No bailout, of any kind.

9. Member
    Time has proven when you step outside the boundaries, it's hazardous, there's no safety.
    When losses are due to self-imposed endangerment, is it illegal? No bailout, of any kind.
    This wasn't just negligence this was theft. This is Enron and Madoff all wrapped into one. This guy needs to die in prison along with this whole alternative currency bullshit. It has been a sideshow and a distraction for too long.

10. Member
    $3.1B owed to the Top 50 creditors.

-
    very fitting!……….whatta disaster………..the Netflix documentaries on it will be interesting to see the depth of these shysters.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    This wasn't just negligence this was theft. This is Enron and Madoff all wrapped into one. This guy needs to die in prison along with this whole alternative currency bullshit. It has been a sideshow and a distraction for too long.
    If laws prior to the bankruptcy were broken, prosecution is appropriate. However, zero bailout … for anyone.

12. Member
    If laws prior to the bankruptcy were broken, prosecution is appropriate. However, zero bailout … for anyone.
    0 bailout and zero regulation. If it wants to be de-centralized then let people live in the Wild West.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12